Oldie but Goodie


This dress is just another oldie but goodie I found... Segi got it for me about 5years ago... I remember it was like my best dress at some point, I loved it and wore it sooooo much, lol. It feels so good to be able to come out for some air this weekend. I got to see "The girl with the dragon Tattoo" today and Rooney Mara was absolutely brilliant, y'all should go see it but bear in mind that the movie lasts for 2hrs 38mins... Lets all say a little a lot of prayer for Nigeria, that there be a turn around for the better and that pending issues start getting resolved soonest, AMEN

xoxo
Shally

8 comments:

  1. amen to saying a prayer for Nigeria, by the way this dress is so bright and pretty makes me miss the summer

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice outfit! Please what camera do u use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so pretty, love how you paired it with the brogues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color...looks great on you ;)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all pieces! I wouldn't have thought to put the oxfords with this dress. They play together well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful!!

    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete