White Shirt Series: The Boxy Shirt (WSS1)

I don't know if it's the lawyer in me, but I cannot resist buying white shirts. To be honest with you, after six straight years of wearing white shirts, I was beyond sick of them. I was just tired. At a point I never wanted to see another white shirt in my life (I know its not that serious) lol. Thankfully, my love for white shirts has been rekindled and we are starting this series to show the different styles of white shirts and how we would wear them.

Contrary to what you may think, white shirts don't have to be boring at all. We've discovered so many variations and can't wait to share with you guys.

The Boxy Shirt

This style is very forgiving. Basic white shirts are usually fitted and cling to the body, however the boxy shirt is the opposite because it has no curve to it. It is perfect if you are having a fat day or maybe pregnant ;) or aren't just in the mood to wear anything fitted

This style goes well with a pair of straight trousers. Honestly, how you choose to style is totally a matter of preference. You can wear this to work with a pair of covered heels or go casual like me.



Look 2
I went for the school girl look here and styled it with a knitted hood (which doubles as a cape) and a skater skirt. I chose a skater skirt to give the outfit structure and I love how it came out.


Sorry guys, I was too happy when editing this picture. lool


Shirt - Mango
Look 1
Trousers - Thrifted
Sandals - New Look

Look 2
Hood - Topshop
Skirt - FSS, get it here
Boots - H&M

Have a great day guys!

Love
S&S

1 comment:

  1. I love the first look. So laid-back but still very stylish. xx

    ReplyDelete