Shally is Engaged!!

 Hey everyone, just wanted to share the news and my excitement with you. My sister is getting married *whoooooopppp*. I'm so excited, you would think it was me who got engaged.

The proposal was really sweet, her fiancee (can't believe I'm using that word for shally) made this trailer with her pictures, their pictures and a speech (professing his love for her to the entire world, okay to those that were at that screen.lol), it came up right before the movie was about to start. Once she said yes, their friends, my cousins, his family, my brother and of course ME, came out of hiding( well not really as she sat right in front of one of my cousins when she came in, my cousin practically entered her chair just so salewa didn't see her or look back ) to congratulate them.

We all know who her CBM is going to be.*skipping*



                    Wedding bells are ringing!!.

                                                                                 Have a great weekend.          
                                                                                            Segi

26 comments:

  1. Congrats shally baby!!next up is shegi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that is sooo amazing and sweet! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Shalewa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats shalewa! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww congratulations...
    all the best to the happy couple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Congrats sweety! After sending time with the 2 of you in Paris I knew this day was just around the corner. *Woop woop*

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww Salewa congrats!! i am zoo happy for you.. been following your blog since the end of last year and have never left a comment but this news definitely deserves a BIG CONGRATS. I pray you and your hubby have a fulfilled engagement and married life. plus i love your blog. I think you and your sis are an example of stylish , strong confident some. you inspire me.okay enough with the rantings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, congratss!!!!!!!! My first comment ever on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jejely waiting for my day

    http://thebroadstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations.... I know how u feel Segi, I literally danced around when my sis got engaged!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats love!!! So happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. shally wally!! congrats again and again and again xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats Shally!!!!!!!!!! so so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yayyyy, thanks for the kind wishes guys, I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bimbo Erogbogbo9 July 2012 at 03:36

    Congratulations!

    Great news to start the week. Looking forward to many more great news from you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woooow.congrats shally, this is funny but my colleague showed me this pic on friday (someone on her bb used it as dp)and i neva tot it was u lol, all for me to check ur blog this morning and see this. am so happy for u.congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw! That's so sweet! Congrats Shally! I ςªŋ feel your excitement in your words Shegi.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wooooooooooow, Congratulations Shally :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww....I am excited like I was there :) wishing you guys the best. Congratulations

    Xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Shally....Exciting times for sure ...I can't stop smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to you both!
    Nice one Charles :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats girl! :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats girl! :*

    ReplyDelete