Touching Base + Pre-Wedding Photo Session


Hi guys, its been such a long longggggg time, you would think that my wedding has passed and I should be up to speed with blogging. I feel like I always have these excuses and really I don't want to bore you guys BUT believe me when I say that settling into a new home,  catering to another human other than myself, working at a very busy law firm, all in this city called Lagos is no walk in the park... I hope you guys understand, I know first hand how annoying it is when I go to my favorite blogs and I don't see any updates, so annoying... till date I still check the Moptopmaven with hopes of finding a new blog post but I've had no such luck.

These past few months have been quite eventful to say the least, after my wedding it was like I had been on such a high from all the planning, the day itself, the honeymooning, everything... I was in a totally different world, I had to slowly come back down to reality, lol. Everyone asks stuff like "how is married life?" "so how does it feel?" etc, its been a month and its been great... Knowing you have a buddy and partner in crime everyday for the rest of your life is pretty cool I must say :o)

I'd like to say a huge thank you for all the well wishes I got, and hopefully I'll update some pictures to share with you guys, apparently these photographers take their time with these pictures.... In the meantime here are some pictures from my Pre-Wedding shoot shot by the talented Jide Odukoya.


An outfit change and two tired people later

Outfit 1 - H&M Dress turned top, Maxi skirt by Daisy's Wardrobe
Outfit 2 - Dress & Necklace - Zara, Shoes - Oscar de la Renta

xoxo
Shally

24 comments:

  1. I do that too.. Constantly checking moptop's blog. Happy married life!!! Enjoy xx--- Dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, beautiful! Happy Married Life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! May your marriage be filled with joy and peace

    That looks like Oriental Hotel...

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats shally!!! wishing you marital bliss. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Shalewa, God bless your new home and keep your new family safe, healthy,happy, wealthy and prosperous....Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations darling

    ReplyDelete
  8. :). i have been alright! sent you an email. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Love! wish you all the Joys and blessings that come with married life.

    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww congrats shally! May God bless your home: you and your hubby will have every good thing your hearts desire, doors will open for you both and there will always be cause to rejoice in your home! The pictures are beautiful! www.sisiyemmie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone, a big big Amen to your prayer @Sisi Yemmie, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Finally...I check practically everyday. Still checked ystday, no idea y I checked dis morning again o, lol, guess I was hoping...lovely pictures, Congrats once again! God bless ur Union and yay, twins all d way, cos m 1. Lol

    Kehinde

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations dear, may God bless you both. Stunning pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww.. COngrats!!! God bless you and your husband!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats. I wish you marital bliss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very lovely! Congratulations dear, cant wait for the wedding pics...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations shally all d best nd God's blessing in ur marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The photography is amazing and congrats on your marriage

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everybody like this image, And the great job was done by the photographer. Some occasions are actually beautiful for the life and that moment can also be among the great moment. Therefore if you desire to seize this moment than you require professional wedding photographer.
    Source: Where to get Wedding Photographers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Photographers do take time with the pictures to make everything come out nicely. Capturing the emotions of the day may need some touching up with lighting and color. ;) That aside, your pre-wedding photos look awesome! I love the intimacy and tenderness in them. Thanks for sharing, Shally, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete