LDA v. JBL











Both designers wearing each other's pieces (I love)

Lanre DaSilva Ajayi & Jewel by Lisa have to be my favorite Nigerian designers of all time. I love these labels so much I thought I'd put up some pictures of their work... Which of these designers do you guys prefer? Its quite a tough call for me, I love JBL's use of embellishments and the craftsmanship is amazing, ankara never looked so good... I may however be more partial to LDA for its Victorian-esque vibe. Either way you cannot deny the awesomeness that is LDA & JBL.

2 comments:

  1. Love both!
    I had a post on Jewel by Lisa, I think her stuff are amazing!

    berry-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both!
    It would be too tough to choose, so I'm not even going to think about it.
    Saving up to get a piece, or two from JBL's 'the J-Label' this christmas. :)

    Yass
    xx

    ReplyDelete