Blinging in Orange

Dress-H&M, Necklace- Zara, Shoes- Steve Madden

I really couldn't pass up on this awesome necklace, I just had to get it... In my head I think the next time I wear it it'll be with a crispy white Top/Dress... I love shift dresses because they are very practical and comfortable and can still be fashionable, I particularly like the cut and structure of this H&M dress I got during the Christmas sales last year.

Hope everyone's week started off great. I've really been enjoying watching the Olympics track and field events, I was so sad that the Nigerian 100m runner Blessing didn't do well at the finals after showing so much promise...What has been your favorite part of the Olympics?

8 comments:

  1. This is such a winning look. Necklace and everything else..... Check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. orange is definitely your color and I like the cheetah print heels

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combo, that necklace is beautiful!!!!!!!

    xoxo
    www.blazyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace. You look so different with the new hairstyle. xoxo Demmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress, the color is so bright...and the necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg your necklace is wonderful. And really Ghana's nice on pics. Hope I'll go there one day. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful necklace, dress and shoe. However, the necklace and the shoe shouldn't have been worn together, as they are both statement items both calling for attention at the same time.

    ReplyDelete