Little Neon Dress

Dress- H&M Conscious Collection, Earrings- H&M, Shoes- Miu Miu

Hey guysss, its been a minute, hope you haven't given up on us just yet... These are some of the other beautiful pictures that were taken by Sefunmi of  pixelsbysavo. He was so dedicated and it really felt like I was at the photo shoot of some big fashion magazine, lol, we went to the park and took a million pictures,  having to choose was so much work... A big shout out to my buddy Mary, she walked into H&M on a random day, saw this dress and thought I'd like it and then proceeded to buy it for me just because, thanks girl... Its crazy because I saw pictures of the dress from that awesome H&M conscious collection and I really liked it amongst other dresses that I never got the chance to get, I love the open back and the embroidery is so beautiful. Neon is beginning to grow on me.
Who rocked it better? Don't tell me, hehehe
So its a long long weekend for us in Nigeria starting from today *insert azonto*  Segi and I will be attending the MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week (MTNLFDW) which kicks off today and ends on Saturday with Mathew Williamson closing the show with his presentation, we look forward to discovering new and upcoming designers and of course the fashion that will be served by the attendees.

We have a treat for you guys while you enjoy the holiday ;o) ... A few new items have been added to our Shop, we have also marked down prices of many Items from our Shop , trust me you don't want to miss out on this. Check out our sales here or simply click "Shop" at the top right corner of our home page. Enjoy!

xoxo
Shally

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! Love the shoes too. Neon looks good on you.

    www.vievebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to see the back of the dress too.It is a very beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete