Great Christmas buys for less

Peplum Dress, N8,500 buy HERE
Embellished Blazer £20, buy HERE
Statement Necklace £15, buy HERE 

Ankle length Jacquard Trousers £10, buy HERE
Skirt with sequins £10, buy HERE
Silver Aldo heels, N6, 600 buy HERE



Loafers N4,000 buy HERE
Skirt with thigh high split, £13.50 buy HERE
Ankara envelope clutch N4,000 buy HERE
Hey guys, I spent the better part of my Saturday searching for these bargains for you, if this isn't love tell me what it is. I did my best to cater to everyone and specifically picked items that are still highly in stock and in a wide range of sizes. Also, for items priced in £ sterling, the stores stocking them operate in a very wide variety of countries worldwide so you may check if they are available in your country, or have them shipped depending on your location. I also found some goodies for those of us in Nigeria :o) ... I hope this has helped in some kind of way, make sure you hurry so you don't miss out.

P.S- Notice how "sparkly" and "shiny" some of my finds are, LOL. Don't forget to enter our Christmas Challenge, see all the juicy details HERE

RIP to the little angels and their school teachers who lost their lives in the shooting in Newton yesterday... I hope and pray somethings is done fast to help put an end to this gun madness.

XOXO
Shally

1 comment:

  1. Hi pls hw do I get d h and m jaquard trousers.never shopped online.I hv ppl bring stuff for me bt pls help out if u can.thnks

    ReplyDelete