Her Style - Yinka

Our new "Her Style" feature is my beautiful friend Yinka aka Gracie. I'd say Yinka's style is very easy and chic.
This beautiful cut out dress she's wearing is available in Size 14 over at our SHOP  
What I admire the most is how she mixes stuff up in seconds and comes out with stylish ensembles, like she doesn't really think about it she just puts stuff together and voila. Although our styles are a bit different from each other we usually love the same things, she's a Zara lover too and its ridiculous when we are catching up on new stuff in Zara and before I say exactly what I like she can guess right, lol. 

Anyways these pictures were hustled out of my bbm, and photo archives because she doesn't really keep pictures unlike some of us lol, so please excuse the quality.

xoxo
Shally

3 comments:

  1. I like her style; fun, chic and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first outfit and the colorful playsuit! She has great style. x

    ReplyDelete