Inspiration- Super Stripes

Black and white bold stripes are really in at the moment. I, for one never thought it went away in the first place. Wearing stripes is an easy way to look dramatic without really doing much. Vertical stripes will help create the illusion that you are taller than you really are (vertically challenged sisters, this is for you). Horizontal stripes will widen your frame, Warning- wear this only on the areas you will like to widen, e.g hips.




                   
                           I wore this to my friend, Temilade's birthday dinner on Friday

Dress- H&M, Shoes- Zara

Love,
Segi

3 comments:

  1. Great look.

    http://dressed2dnines.blogspot.com/2013/01/insanity.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ʋ always look good love your dress and shoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!
    I love your blog! I have recently come accross it and thought you might like my latest post on stripes.
    http://rueduchatquipeche.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/stripy-spring.html

    I look forward to reading you soon.

    ReplyDelete