Mustard Dress & A Bump

Dress - Konga, get it HERE, Shoes - Zara & Clutch -Leko London (via TK Maxx)

Hey guysss, how's everyone doing??? I'm doing great and as you can tell from these pictures, I am currently in a whole new phase of my life and it has been an amazing experience, I tell ya God is awesome... everything is just amusing to me right now and I am just so thankful... 

So about this post, I have definitely had a few struggles with my wardrobe, you know clothes not fitting and what not so it is quite a celebration when I find something nice that fits :o) .... I am rocking this dress I got from Konga and I must say, I didn't just find it flattering for my current shape, but it was extremely comfortable... Anybody in the same boat as I am will agree that with clothing, comfort is very important, so when you find a chic and comfortable dress that fits you know you've definitely struck jackpot... Definitely a great buy, what do you guys think?

xoxo

Shally

11 comments:

  1. Awwww, Congrats shally xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, congratulations!!! You look very nice, and the whole outfit is FAB!

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww congrats. You're rocking the bump so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are glowing and look beautiful. I love your entire outfit (plus the bump :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooooohooo! I'm happy to see that bump!!! I can imagine how you feel :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations dear you look so radiant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats dear, you are absolutely glowing
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete