DIY - Rose Hairband

This post is at least one year late. I know, I know, it is very poor of me. But you know what they say, better late than never :)

I got this rose bouquet when I was a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding last year. It's really pretty so at first I used it as a decoration in my room, then the idea came into my head to make it into a hairband and see how it turned out.

Here's how I made it.

Things I used:
- Bouquet
- Elastic band
- Glue
- Scissors

Removed the rose from the stem
Put the elastic band around my head and cut it from the roll
Glued the ends of the elastic band together 
Glued the elastic band to the bottom of the rose. Finito!

I'm going to do more DIY projects as I really enjoy doing things like this. I just need to find the time for it. 

Have a great weekend guys.

Love,
Segi

6 comments:

  1. Wow,

    Didnt know it could be don so easily!
    Thanks a lot

    www.theplushist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy peasy DIY, I love fast and easy 'projects'.

    Looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very pretty! It's a silk flower, right?

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys. @berry, no it isn't silk. It is somewhere in between cloth and foam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the way you re-purposed the flower--so creative!

    ReplyDelete