Vlisco : ‘Connoisseur of Style’

Hi guyssssss, so the good people over at Vlisco headquarters in the Netherlands sent me lovely fabrics as a selected 'Connoisseur of Style'. I love mixing vibrant prints but what I love the most is the freedom to make whatever I like with fabrics. I decided to mix prints for this chic jumpsuit with the help of Aima and it turned out great, I got so many compliments.


Vlisco will be launching its first store in Nigeria on Saturday 18th of July 2015, at the Ikeja City Mall located at Obafemi Awolowo Way, Lagos. Everyone is invited :o) , come get some fabolous fabrics and meet me, you will find me in my Vlisco outfit and my smiling face, see you there.

xoxo
Shally

3 comments:

  1. love how you styled it .I love mixed prints but have never worn any before..
    www.cheecheelive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST store?!? Why do I feel like they've had a Nigerian presence my whole life? Loooool

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mixing of prints and how you added the flower crown to give it that bohemian flair.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete