Call me Aladdin

When it comes to accessorising, i really think hair accessories can make an outfit stand out...Turbans are so hot right now and i love them.... At first I didn't  know what to make of this trend, one time, my sister and i went to a store and we saw some turbans and got really excited..My excitement however waned when i started imagining how il'd look, so i let my darling Shally buy it and be my tester *smile*...By the next day, I was regretting not buying one for myself, and i couldn't go back to the store... Thankfully, I recently got this animal print scarf that I can tie into a turban..

                   
via getty images
                                                    

                                                    
                                                  

                               
                                                       

                                                                           xoxo
                                                                           Segi
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment