Jungle Fever





This is one of my favorite skirts. I'm obsessed with animal print so when i saw this skirt , i just had to get it... Ive probably worn this skirt like 100 times,i lovee it, so i decided to do a post on it. I Wore this to go and see Thor yesterday...Good movie, too much hype.

I want to thank all our followers (public and coded). Thank you for your kind words and support..You guys are the best, please keeping reading, following and leaving comments... Shally and I have surprises for you in the coming weeks.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone!!!..

Skirt- Asos
Top -New Look               
                                                            xoxo
                                                            Segi

9 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt is so cute!! and Short people(hhahhaa this is not a diss ;)) can totally rock maxi skirts, a lot of people try to say they can't
    super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time on your blog....Lav eet and ohhh that skirt is absomazingg..I still dont know if i can rock long skirts..maybe one of em days...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. segi u need to watch fast five .....crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so unsure about getting this skirt until i saw your post..it was a good decision and deal.

    ReplyDelete