Plain Jane

Sunday Afternoon. Had some work to do (business to push.lol) and lunch afterwards, so I wore this and decided to make my camera useful.



I love this skirt. It works with almost anything which is great and i love camel. Salewa also has this skirt. She just had to get it too, be original girl... lol, I kid. I'm sure I begged and frustrated her till she got me the skirt.


One thing I am obsessed with is bows. At a point I had dresses, blouses, shoes, headbands, almost anything you can think of, with bows. Honestly, it was like I was possessed, if I saw anything with a bow,  I had to have it. I am slowly getting over my obsession, probably because I feel they make me look ''cute'' and i really don't like that term. I still love bows though...stop calling me cute :( .                                           


Have a great week.                                                                                                                              
Segi.                                                                                                                                          

9 comments:

  1. the skirt is pretty, the pleats just have this girly look.love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the skirt...those shirts work with everything...its true

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look cute....hahahahahahahah dami.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the color & the pleats.... It can be dressed up or down. Looks very stylish and chic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the outfit, so pretty. Hey girl i like your eyes :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty outfit. love the skirt. now following! you guys have great style.

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nude skirt is bliss!

    berry-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so been a silent reader but when uduak of finally me gave me a sunshine award, i decided to pass it to you and i say why in my post, pls check on it- www.omonaikee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks alot everyone..:)
    @ omonaikee.thank you so much,appreciate it..pls keep reading..
    @coco you are a naughty girl

    ReplyDelete