Mustard

Dress & Necklace- H&M, Shoes- Primark

This has to be one of the most popular dresses in H&M right now but I love it. It comes in many colors, but I love the mustard one so much that I refused to buy any other color when I couldn't find my size in mustard... Finally I was lucky enough to find my size, it was the last mustard one too :o)...I've already worn it 3good times, lolll.
How's everyone doing? Hope your week has been good, we thank Jehovah its friday. I'm off to London today and I'm excitedddd...Segi is in town so I'm dragging her down here, we'll find many many sister things to do :o)... Have an awesome weekend guys.

xoxo
Shally

11 comments:

  1. the color looks lovely on you

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and looks super comfy, the color blends well with your brown skin and the hem makes your legs look so long. it is a win, win dress! regards to Segi.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just got tagged on my blog..check it out..
    loving the dress..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very pretty :)

    thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress, love the necklace!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mustard is so in right now..the dress looks amazing..

    www.sharzville.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the make-up and the necklace.
    xoxo

    laseulewilfried.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I def agree with you about it being popular!! I bought it myself (in this same color). I hated the fit on me though! It looks fabulous on you! I love the brown accents with it too!

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the compliments guys... @Prissy awww shame, maybe you should try wearing it as a top, tuck it into something :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look really nice,and your hair is lovely too:)

    ReplyDelete