Mixi Dress: 2 Ways

Do you guys remember my mixi post where I couldn't make up my mind about the mixi? Well co-incidentally Segi and Akin (my brother) got me this mixi dress for my birthday and I finally got the chance to wear it... After my first look which is a bit edgy but casual, I did a second look which is more dressy/outing.

Look1

Detachable collar- Asos, Shoes- Deena&Ozzy via Urban Outfitters, Bag- Zara

Look 2
Clutch- French Connection, Shoes- Zara
I love the back of the dress.

For my second look, I lost the detachable collar and unbuttoned the 1st two buttons of the dress. 
So what do you think? which one of the looks are you digging?

xoxo
Shally

15 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous! I love the first look because I like brown and black together, but you definitely worked both looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is just lovely the collar is so cute

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love the dress! What stores have the mixis? Look 2 is the winner for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the both looks but I know I'm more likely to wear look 2.
    The clutch and shoes are define.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first outfit. That dress is so pretty! xoxo Demmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the second look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the compliments guys, @Ijeoma, my siblings got the dress from a store in Ikeja called Indigo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Zara shoes. Are they comfortable
    I've seen other bloggers wearing them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm digging both looks. Love the classic first look. And the trendy second one. That dress is lovely. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the first look better, lovely dress .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first cos I like comfy easy looks.those first look shoes are so pretty.love hw d brown bag n gold on d shoes fit .dash me pleezzz!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2nd look all the way!!! It's amazing what a pair of heels and a splash of colour can do!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i loveee the back of the dress. u rocked both well.
    Giveaway going on here http://www.teeshogs-fashionandlovers.blogspot.com/search/label/giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the dress and personally prefer the 1st look

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete