Hearts and Polka Dots

Barka De Sallah to all our muslim readers. I'm sure everyone in Nigeria is grateful for this little break, i know i am.

I wore this to a barbeque party on independence day and I've been too lazy to upload the pictures (most annoying part of blogging, well maybe after racking your brain looking for something to say. lol)

                       I love these trousers, so easy and comfy. I need another pair in my life.


T-shirt- H&M, Trousers- Jay's Vintage, Belt- Vintage, Sandals- Zara, Bag- Marks&Spencer

I'm off to a kiddies party, Whoop!!. Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Segi

7 comments:

  1. You look quite lovely....such a fun look! I like the polka dots trousers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, u look fab! Been waiting for your reply for ages. I guess the clothes are outta sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely trousers, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. You're obviously friends with Jay's vintage, she needs to update her blog.. Need to see her new clothes and she shd update those that hv been sold. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am drooling over your polka dots trouser's,i hope i would be able to get the same shade of this material to sew wink .

    ReplyDelete
  6. What weave do you have on please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your sense of style. The heart shirt really brings some pizzazz to the polka dot trousers.
    please check out my blog.
    fashion-in-translation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete