Wedding Saturday/ Sunday Best Mash up

Hey guys, how are you doing? I'm currently on holiday from school and I'm very happy to be back home.

We all know Christmas holiday is packed with festivities and I hit the ground running with a wedding on Saturday. I wore this pretty floral number to the wedding and I think it's perfect for Sundays so I decided to do a mash up. Really love this dress.

The pockets make the dress even better. 




My girls

Dress- Adrianna Papell
Shoes- Office


Love,
Segi

10 comments:

  1. That's a lovely dress, perfect for wedding too! I love your choice of gold heels.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is sooo gorgeous. You look really pretty
    Merry Christmas xx

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dresses with pockets are God-sent. You look beautiful!

    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very pretty dress and you look lovely. Small world - Nnenda's parents and mine go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back! My mum sent videos from the reception turn up :p

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone :) really @berrydakara? It's really a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I always love a great skirt or dress with pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Adrianna Papell has the most amazing dresses! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress! And the print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete