Animalier



   
    Smh at myself, I'm such a Poser

    I got my cool new sunnies at a charity store for just £1 (go Shally)

    Blouse: Gap, Skirt&Bag: Zara, Shoes: D&G, Necklace: Mango, Bracelet & Rings: Primark

With my Leopard bag, Snake cuff & Elephant ring, it was definitely animal fest...If mama dearest ever sees me wearing this snake cuff, she is going to rebuke me and find the nearest bin to throw it in, lol, its the type of thing she'll call demonic...Segi & I have some exciting news especially for our friends in Lagos, and we can't wait to fill you in...Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend, and a big big thank you for the incredible support from everyone.

xoxo
Salewa

3 comments:

  1. love the colour of that skirt

    POPPING

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing,
    what camera do you use btw?

    capricornchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, pls camera...thanks

    i'm here everyday, lol (hooked reader), updates pweees:)

    ReplyDelete