Her Style : Joy Adaeze


 Peep her nails here, absolutely yummy


One word  FABULOUS, Joy is giving us everything right now, from her quirky and cool sunglasses to her pretty turbans, even better she's a vintage lover like us and she sure knows how to rock it, we love her.

Here's what Joy says about her style - I love making a statement with my personal style. I adore prints, color and unique pieces. I've been a huge fan of vintage for years and it's probably my favorite thing to wear. I'm crazy about accessories!!! As a stylist and image consultant, I help people look and feel great and I love what I do. It's my passion! My blog JoyLovesFashion.com is an extension of my style: I post looks and also images that I am inspired by.
Follow Joy on twitter: joyadaeze and Instagram: fashionistajoyadaeze

8 comments:

  1. Ooh she looks great! It's all too much for me though. Love her beautiful headgear and her nails! *swoons* x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee eeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a true fashionista! Quirky and fun with lovely hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is owning her style, fabulous!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. her style is amazing.
    so, how does one go about getting featured here

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun style she has! check me out @ www.therealfashionguru.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stylish! Love the African prints top with the orange pleated skirt.
    http://africanprintsinfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete