Her Style :Tomilola

Our next fashionista on the 'Her Style' series is Tomilola. Her style screams chic and cheerful, and we love it!

Tomilola on her style: My style is sometimes straightforward and sometimes eclectic. Sometimes my looks are a reflection of my moods and sometimes, they are a reflection of what I'd like my moods to be. My style is not effort-nonexistent, its effortless. If I have to spend an unreasonable amount of time picking my clothes, then I'm imitating someone else's style and not mine. I like the idea that I can express myself through my outfits and that's why I blog. It's a way of sharing my fashion journey and telling my story.


Check her out on her blog http://theamateurescada.blogspot.com/

Love,
S&S

4 comments:

  1. the dress in the 2nd picture is to die for...and i absolutely love the last outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has legs for days. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love her style ! I have visited her blog ,she is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete